CLA 7.14% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA Lachlan Fold Belt Gold HOT HOT HOT, page-72

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    @Abacoolloo, im not ramping one bit.."""what makes me say that"?
    Take a good look at the SKY deposit..take a good look at the brilliant 93M@ 4.94g/t Au, and then have a look where this gold structure runs..I believe that gold structure runs right through CLA brand new prospect ...It is very interesting, and yes i stand by my statement in that i believe this gold project CLA just acquired is the best gold project in what is a prolific gold district being the Lachlan Fold belt..
    Hope that helps you understand my thought position..
    cheers.

@Ratpack73..yes i am very bullish, but my 2.5c call this week pales into insignificance compared to @sailors 25cent call..I believe 2.5 cents is this weeks initial target...

I also strongly agree, CLA Opuwo project would be worth anywhere north of $1.00..It is a wonderful thing for CKLA to have this project and just imagine if a buyer comes in..Not saying that will happen, but i would not discount anything at this stage..

Our recent acquisition last week of this great pick up of the Gold project in the Lachlan Fold belt with such good nearology , CLA is changing focus to Gold and a sale of Opuwo Colbalt could just be on the cards..

Just imagine how much that sale could bring in to the coffers of CLA..wow.

drifta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $93.43K 6.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3338783 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1164449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.