CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA-mining considerations, page-7

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Bratty I'm top 20 already- but hold my blocks them in some different places. I'm still going bigger too -did you notice the 1 mill block chomped today before I posted my findings? I'm going more patient over next few days hoping for some weakness. I'f I'm/were right on this I'll win big. Thats why I'm putting in the extra legwork/research now . The early bird gets the worm. If it goes pear shaped (which frankly looks less and less likely with each new piece of news) I'll loose more than the beutiful Sunseeker I had my eye on at the Phuket boat show this weekend!!

I even made a short call with BB to double check up on what I've figured out (so I dont end up looking like a right dickhead ) He of course couldnt say/confirm too much privately as MD, but he didnt refute any of it - which if you know no-nonsense BB he would do if he felt I was talking crap- especially posting it to the market.

I felt a bit guilty as he was on holiday so I didnt speak for long. He did say the assay office re-opened today in Windhoek after their long xmas break and more CLA assays just went off to Canada- so news flow to start again soon. Should be a colourful Jan/Feb/April.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.