CLA 0.00% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA-mining considerations, page-5

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Binwood all good mate, you seem to get your head around the technical stuff better than me. best we all share our strengths. Nice report. I feel the experts had to kinda talk baby talk for me to understand clearly. I did check out the polish mine as a model. It seems they following the same thin orebody down making rooms with support pillars and a ceiling and floor as they go !! ...cool? Maybe we can open an underground clubbing centre there when the mines finished? But its seems much simpler/cheaper than moving tons of overburden deeper down.

I also brought up Your/My concern about the payability issue - They said its virgin territory ...If CLA try to just sell concentrate ore ....it'll be one the first time cobalt led concentrate is sold - all others sell copper led concentrate with some Co on the side. Apparently BB is working on defining that issue now. Said they cant answer my questions from experience. Im thinking sheet.... who won't want that??......cobalt concentrate ore without having all the hassle of the tons of Copper nickel??....wouldnt the cobalt buyers prefer concentrate like that no? - We may even get a premnium any thoughts guys/gals? Anyway there always the choice of processing it further in Walvis Bay and selling Co sulphate and Cu Metal which is more predictable understood and profitable.

But for me the real kicker one of the "experts" said - when the JORC is produced (in Feb) (all things being equal) they reckoned there that CLA should be so much avaibale data about the surrounding orebody (not just the JORCed area) that CLA's exploration target will logically have to be massively increased to say up to 80 - 100 mill tons !!!- its now only 32-41 ish right??.

So can you imagine in 6-8 weeks in Feb when CLA releases their JORC announcement - "A first class viable Co JORC of 20-25 mill tons ....PLUS an increased explortion target of 60-100 mill tons!!! ...PLUS in addition a new drill program to start drilling west and east along the 85KMS more DOF (which as we know both Kunene and Gheko have already mapped out and assayed samples from that show much the same grades as CLA's recent drill program!!).... The announcement will probably finish with the usual "BB says". ... as in BB says "We expect this new drill program should significantly expand our JORC and further increase our explortion target"!!!!!

Holy Moly!!

If the market is rational ....(a big if) ....we should by then be logically be capped halfway between CLQ (110 mill tons Co - $900 million MC) and AUZ (88 mill tons co = $300 million MC) .... Bingo! theres our 4-500 MC just as weve all been speculating about!!! ... but sooner than expected - thats also why I'm suddenly so re-bullish again and gonna pick up more. goin Balls Deep!!. Hope im right!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $39.14K 3.653M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 13252998 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6252046 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 977690
Last updated 15.40pm 23/05/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.