CLA 7.69% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA Phuket presentation

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Hi All,

Ok invites to the CLA presentation are now ready. however the powers that be dont want me to post the invite directly up on hot copper. So the best thing is anyone who thinks they want to come along can just email me on
    [email protected] or [email protected]
    and ill send you the invite and give you any details

Looks it going to be on Sunday 22nd April at the Outrigger Hotel in Bangtao beach (laguna complex). at 11.30am  -2.30 pm. Then some beers after. BB comes in on sat and leaves sunday later avo. Sat evening hes got a meeting

Rooms at the Outrigger hotel are on a special at THB 3,400 for visitors for the talk Its quite fancy, or you can just get a cheaper place nearby via websites.

Ill be around those few days.  I suggest you dont stay in the south of the island with traffic getting as bad as it is it takes forever to drive up from there. Were in north central island on west coast by Cherngtalay town.

ill send invites out to those of you who expressed an interest later today.

yer all welcome. just let me know. should be around 20 ish maybe 30 thereMainly Phuket shareholders.. if many more i have to book a bigger conference room pronto so please let me know asap or numbers may be limited

.onwards and upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $19.03K 1.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 774440 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 747989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.