CLA 7.14% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

Hi matie, for the benefit of participants here, why are you not...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi matie, for the benefit of participants here, why are you not a happy camper about the board ? I'm not referring to the current SP naturally.

I'm not trying to bait , it's a serious question

Previous management in CLA (ie: Opuwo days) have been an absolute disaster of course but I strongly believe the current board have achieved more than we could have ever imagined so far. It's quite amazing really when you understand what's transpired - most don't know what has been involved.
    They are methodical and have achieved every milestone and without major delays.

The excellent relationships that they ALL have built through the community and government is what has got them to where they are today and what will keep it going.

Your perspective will be different if you are a trader or an investor. if you bought recently for a quick punt and leave everyone else to loose out in the end from an overly complex arrangement, then you'll have a different view of course. If you're in it for the long haul, I cannot find many faults the current board.

The company is in the best position it has been for a long time with or without SVM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $70.66K 4.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1369826 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 7444956 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.