CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA Technical Analysis, page-29

1. 1,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    Rastus2....maybe because there is no elephant in the room.
    Geez....refer to my previous post as follows...
    "As for cost of actually digging the ore up...as some posters seem to be very concerned with....I don't see this as an issue at all considering the DOF outcrops...or near too for its entire length...thus open cut would be quite easy. The initial open cut could possibly be continued for many yrs, as the initial jorc area is being mined, ongoing drilling over the other 90 odd km of DOF may well prove up similar deposits to the current jorc...thus enabling open cut mining to continue for quite some time, without ever requiring to mine underground...not until all the near surface ore has been mined anyway."

To further describe what I was getting at....the initial jorc will be over 6.5km +/-
    If we dig up via opencut for 1500m to a depth of 100m+/-....using 5m width(have allowed slightly higher to counter multiple DOF's which we know exist in many places)...then we have...
    1500×100×5×28×.0014=2940t Co plus
    1500×100×5×2.8×.004= 8400t Cu

So basically, that gives 4 yrs of open cut using just the initial jorc strike length...plus we already have infill drilling completed..plus extension drilling current.
    So what I'm saying is that over the 4yrs of open cut, that gives an enormous amount of time to delineate and extend the resource over the other 90 odd kms...where we know that the main DOF still outcrops or is covered with minimal sand(as per phuket guys postings) which should enable continuous open cut for many yrs without ever needing to mine UG.
    Sure the SS will evaluate mining UG as the initial jorc is what we have to hand, but that doesn't mean WE HAVE TO go underground...IMO that would be only a contingency.
    No miner in their right mine would start chasing a DOF underground if there is vitually unlimited ore literally under your feet, unless of course you wanted to massively increase the volume of ore mined.
    In the above example that gives a 2.1 mt per yr throughput...which should be about right according to the vast amount of previous posts.....which nets around 3000t Co before processing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $11.86K 1.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6652099 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6323587 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.