CLA 8.33% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA Technical Analysis, page-30

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    S1r1us,

Actually, the elephant in question has been in the room for many months... I am not the first person to cite the depth of much of the ore, even though I was one of many who felt we would start OC and move to UG... I just did not feel that the UG would be 4 years into the life of the mine, nor that the SS and PFS/BFS could deflect the costs of UG from the lenders enough to appease them.
    As for the "geez refer to my post"... yes, I did glance at your initial post here however it did not contain nearly the detail that this one has, so I have to admit, I took it as an off the cuff remark rather than a statement of fact.

My forte is more hospital than mining, so the learning curve has been steep, and slippery, with lots of wild claims from posters to throw me off. Off the cuff remarks are treated with caution by me.

If you think they can get a PFS / BFS using OC costs for payback then that is a pretty major thing... your numbers certainly seem to show it ... costs will be cheaper in Namabia vs Australia/Canada regardless, but UG will never be as cheap as OC.

So, I assume they will all show UG costs projected forward, but as they are updated thanks to continued drilling, the UG phase will keep getting pushed back (unless we find a mother lode that is worth going down for).

Anyway, thanks for your comments... they were very helpful...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $4.231K 355.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 7571021 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 681262 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.