CLA 9.09% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Would be many interested in the copper cobalt and i posted here...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Would be many interested in the copper cobalt and i posted here before about the adjoining holders a TSX company. Anything to do with EV etc is now hot for years to come. The US Infrastructure Bill The bill sets aside $7.5 billion to create a nationwide network of EV charging stations and expedite the adoption of electric cars this decade. Another $65 billion will fund an investment in clean energy and renewables for the nation's electricity grid, and promises to create a more resilient system.
    This spending will be across the planet as other countries are doing the same so will be a massive increase in Copper, Nickel, Cobalt Lithium, graphite and the US Bill also cover railways $60 billion Bridges Roads all things included in this USD 3 trillion of spending.
    All means lots of Iron, Aluminium and all other metals.

Seems this CLA has forgot about the SS and drill results maybe they have closed the office and gone fishing. One thing we know is from 1st to the 4th Nov 10.7 million shares were traded and wonder where these all go? Management has information these sellers dont have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $15.16K 1.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 10584457 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1293939 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.