And CLA will get a higher MC as soon as the JORC comes through....

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    And CLA will get a higher MC as soon as the JORC comes through. Also if you do SOI divide MC you will see that the SP should be around .118 (as long as I found the up to date SOI). And yes WFE is riskier and that is because it is only just getting started like CLA was last at the start of last year. Ans yes it has more SOI, which will mean it will take a much higher MC for the SP to raise. But I back it because I believe the management has what it takes to get the job done, they cut their salaries in half near the end of last year to be able to save the money to get theses claims. And they are keeping it that way until they get back on their feet. Most companies would just issue more shares, not take the hit themselves. And now that Jason Brewer is on board as well I think they have a killer of a management team, which is half the deal at this end of the market(don't know anything about CLA management team).

Best of luck to everyone invested in CLA and I do hope your JORC brings in a much higher SP. And to everyone invested in WFE here hoping that Jason Brewer's significant acquisition, he keeps mentioning is actually significant lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.