KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Hi Eshmun Thanks for your reply. I don't believe I claimed to be...

1. 636 Posts.
    Hi Eshmun

Thanks for your reply. I don't believe I claimed to be an expert, or to be commenting on ramifications. Just pointing out that @interesting was posting facts. So thanks for your comment about me doing a half decent job of checking...as i don't now which one is blue vein, nor claimed to

Now Pot calling Kettle...

"The claim jumpers have no prior operational or financial interest in Convergent or the project from what I can tell from the information I have seen".....is what you said in same post

I refer you to CVG administrators report p 15.... dated 13 October 2015. Summarising it says the administrators were informed that the 54 applications and plaints were lodged 2 Oct 2015  by a company where a director is Paul Montague Williams, who was a former director of Montague Resources Australia Pty Ltd (one of the companies which was a subsidiary of Convergent in administration) and as far as I saw this morning  still holder of a number of the ML tenements on wa dmp. Per the DOCA ann also by the CVG administators  shares of Montague were transferred to MH Gold , owned by Capri. So it would appear that substantial prior knowledge of the project is likely by the applicants for forfeiture

So possibly you might want to take your own advice re checking.......

I suggest everyone DYOR and do NOT rely on any poster on HC, including myself. I don't really care whether they are "claim jumpers" or not. Just interested in facts, not emotional posts or personal attacks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.