SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

CLAIM YOUR LOSS., page-28

1. 2,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    What I have found is that with all these penny stocks and the forums that do the talk, is ALL the same . Everyone gets on and loves telling everyone that they brought so low and are here for the long time , the stock has changed there life and family now can retire early with a beach house, don't sell any shares as this company will be a billion dollar company in a few years . BLA , BLA BLa , all Bullshi. . As I have like SAS , the ASX is full of dreamers that end up never even getting there money back , let alone the beach house . Reality is like every second ad on TV telling you about a betting Agency trying to help you with the best prices so you can make plenty of cash . No wonder other countries know Australian is the Lucky place to be with So much Money wasted on Gambling. We are all blessed with the fruits that Australia has , Unfortunately most of us dreamers and trying to make easy money , which I do not have to explain is one of the hardest things to Achieve . My Advice only as knowing what can be lost $ with listening to Hype is don't chase money that you rely on others to make for you . Buy Westpac , as i always say , if Westpac go bankrupt , don't worry about your SAS stocks , you will never see your beach house or $1 party if the big W is gone ! Nice to know in 50 years your share will still be around in some shape or Form and of course i nearly for got , your Money Invested still Working for You !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.