CCO 0.00% 0.7¢ the calmer co international limited

Claiming option rights?, page-20

1. 5,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    The guys from the previous cap raise have done extremely well.

Good on them, this is the share market. It seems you are upset that people are able to make money.

0.004c shares + options

Most the sophisticated investors sold their heads between 0.004 and 0.006.

the share price at 0.008c

And it looks like it wants to go higher

options are now at 0.004c

Imagine when heads are at 2c.

they would have received 1:3 rights which are at 0.004c

The last two CR were completely different. For starters this is a renounceable rights issue only available to existing shareholders or those who buy the rights. It is decisions like this that investors take note of... they keep watch as it says this company is looking after its loyal shareholders. You know, the shareholders that stuck with the company, supported them, when the company needed them the most. Why begrudge these people the right to cash in... if they choose too.

so they have tripled their investment while people today are buying on market at record high levels without any of the goodies…

It is all about assessing the risk profile of your own investing strategy and that of the company. The company is worth $11m MC today. In two weeks it will be worth $16m with the new shares. But that money raised will be going towards increasing our processing capabilities to drive up supply. Check out this graph. Maybe this is why the price continues to grind higher.... Where will it be next month?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6248/6248515-da51183b37d8f9a03fc93cd3372ffe68.jpg

new shares also soon to be issued diluting the company and at 1/2 the current share price.

In two weeks with the new shares on issue it will be worth $16m with the new shares. But that money raised will be going towards increasing our processing capabilities to drive up supply.

catch my drift…

Vita COCO has a MC of $1.68B from humble beginnings. We will soon be releasing a coco water and kava RTD if I heard correctly, not to mention all the other new products. Sales continue to grow at a rapid pace. Breakeven this year, will see our MC north of $50m as the growth will be undeniable. Blue skies from that point. If that eventuates then good luck buying in at 0.008. catch my drift...

If I owned shares I would 100% be selling my CCo heads right now and nothing to do with fundamentals. It’s due to human nature about to cash the f in.

lol... 'If I owned shares'.... says it all. You don't. But thanks for your opinion.

if your buying you have big kahunas!

'Big kahunas' is Hawaiian. I think you meant to say 'taurua levu'. It is all about how you see the progress of the company. You say sell, I continue to buy. I suppose that is what makes the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.