CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

In Fiji..I guess I am oblivious to the number of shares on...

1. 5,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    In Fiji..

I guess I am oblivious to the number of shares on issue. It means nothing to me provided I am not being substantially diluted. Volatility and dilution are two of the biggest risks to Nano stocks. If you are in for a longer term you need to keep a bit of a war chest to participate in CRs or buy on market, otherwise yes, you will be diluted.

Lets say someone bought in at 0.002 when the MC was $1.5m and the company had one quarter of finance available. If they failed to consider future CR and the potential for dilution then that is on them. If they were in for a quick trade, then thats ballsy for a Nano.

But here we are, last month 45% month on month revenue growth and it looks set to continue. The stronger this gets, the more I align it with COCO, and on that note a MC of $100m in the next couple of years is not out of the question.

Risk, if it does not break you, it may just make you.

There are plenty of good things about this company that sees risk being mitigated. For one, this will most likley be the last CR that sees the company chasing its tail and two, management are behaving superbly, doing alot right, one of those being is learning from their mistakes the first time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $26.24K 3.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 11945642 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 163627 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.