Claiming the Guilt

1. 16,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Inevitably and predictably we now go through a period of assigning blame for the NZ tragedy.
    He's a Trump supporter. No he isn't. Yes he is. He's an Antifa activist. No he's a Trump supporter and a white supremist racist etc etc etc.
    I have read that he aligns himself most closely with the People's Republic of China in terms of social & political values, but whether that's true or not I don't know.

What he is after all is a murderous barbarian like the person who mowed down 80 odd people in Nice, or the people who have carried out numerous similar atrocities in Europe, Africa, Russia and the Middle East. And who will continue to do so.

The question always is whether there is a political motivation or just a disturbed mind. It's a big leap from feeling aggrieved to carrying out a planned massacre.

I said the other day that the French people would look around at some point, realise they are losing their country and react with the violence they have displayed on more than one occasion in the past. And I still feel there is a possibility of that happening but whether it starts like this I don't know. Violent acts happen, they will be condemned but they will continue to happen.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.