ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

clarification from management re ann., page-22

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Beautifully played CTR, sucked a heap in to allow the boys out west to once again make off with the spoils of war.

Yep, most thought the loan would be paid back in cash. care of the dmasive email. NO BLAME layed whatsoever mate……These guys very cleverly used HotCopper as a tool to influence the market.

The reality is, they shouted from the rooftops that they'll be testing any promising zones on the fly then primed the market with gas kicks and oil shows at C-13. The market of course pre-empted a pump by spending like drunken sailors only to realise that the insiders have already handed them each a little piece of a 3B that few expected.

After reading the announcement a few times, i come to the conclusion that it's never going to change with this mob and hit the road. Not sure why but my 3.3m went to Chi-x. The last time cost me 1k when stopped out at 1.9 so i waited and slipped back in under the cover of darkness which produced a very different outcome this time around. I now believe they were never going to stop and test C-13 but only had to convince us that they would.

There're some fabulous people stuck in here and i'm not one to keep sinking the boots in when out, so i'll wish you all the very best and be on my way.

Having said that, not that i think it will but if it slides back to 1.1 i'll be compelled to grab them back.

Familiarity breeds contempt……They'll slip up eventually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.