ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Clarification of our Sale Terms 'Ex Gate', page-19

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Firstly, Management's track record for the time before I became a shareholder, did not affect my decision to buy shares in any way. So therefore, to me, it is irrelevant. I bought my shares based on my research of the Country (India), the process by which we make our product, our product itself, and a few other articles based on our dealings with GoAP.

In the 18 months that I have been a shareholder, I have been advised, by Management, of the little forward steps that we are taking. IMO we have proof of concept, we are selling our product, and we have plans to expand. Things might not have happened in a timely manner to please everybody, but have they not happened?

I know nothing of the cultural, physical or environmental conditions in which we operate. Many people that have stated experience, don't talk too fondly of these conditions I mentioned, so I take it they must be pretty tough. However I know that India is the fastest growing economy in the world, and is predicted (by the experts) to be there or thereabouts for much of the next 20 years. I also know the demand for the product we produce is set to increase.

So as I have mentioned before, I am not concerned at all about the supposed vagaries of announcements. I am not concerned about little SP fluctuations caused by unseen market forces. As long as there is continued forward progress, which is what I am seeing, then I will continue to believe that I am going to retire comfortably, in my late 50's.

My beef, which I need to temper a bit, I know, is with people who are constantly negative in their attitudes and posts. To me, investing is about positive. Question your investment, sure, but to be constantly negative, I just don't get it. Especially if you have to choice to remove your investment. That might be just me!!

Anyway, I think the next 12 months are going to be pretty important, so GLTAH and GO YOU GOOD THING!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.