ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Clarification of our Sale Terms 'Ex Gate', page-20

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    Guys,

Rule#1 of investing for me is to enjoy the ride. If it ain't the ride I wanted , I get off it ASAP. Looks like most of the holders here who ain't enjoying the ride are still holding on to their dear life AFTER 6 YEARS of "broken promises" it seems. That is not the right way to be invested in anything. A lot of opportunity out there to park your money in the last 6 years rather than be invested in something that you do not enjoy.

Just think of this as a job - would you stick around in a job where everything about it disgusted you so much that you went to an online forum and had only bad things to say about it ALL THE TIME? I guess, there are other jobs that one could do to get away from the drudgery of your current job. Same for investing too - plenty of fish around, why stick with NSL even after 6 years of "unfulfilled promises" ? Find the next FMG or SIR or SYR or SFR and multiply your money.

Not a financial advice of any sort. If you ain't liking it and cannot change it (there is only one vote per year that you can cast - not much you can do with any publicly listed company) why stick with it?

If you still think that India is the best place to build an IO facility with an assured market of whatever YOU CAN PRODUCE, then NSL is probably the right company to be in. Delayed yes, Denied no. The real fruits of our investment will come soon imo. IO is a tricky beast - ask any GBG holder and you will know how tricky it is to fine tune your operations

End of rant... rest you all know what is best for your investment - BUY / HOLD / SELL your call

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.