ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

I will definitely let NT and jhurn answer for themselves with...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I will definitely let NT and jhurn answer for themselves with their own views on NSL but my reasons for investing in NSL is I believe India will be the next China and we are in the right commodity, using a good technique. To sound like a broken record I think NSL biggest anchor holding us back is management and they way they communicate to the market and the severely rose coloured glasses they wear.

There is no doubt NSL has made progress this year but at the same time the market is at near ATH, the price of IO is rising yet we lost 50% is our SP in 2017, why??? (I would love an answer) Perhaps we are at fair value now and should be content with sub 2c.

My personal opinion is that the market just does not believe what comes out of our announcements and have lost faith in our directors and any time frame they give you need to take with a big grain of salt.

You only have to go back to last quarters announcements to understand why. We were shipping product to BMM in a couple of days and ended up being 3 months. So naturally I assumed and sure others did too we would see these figures in the Dec quarter.

We got to full capacity by end of October even with the rain but when the rain stopped how much did we produce for remaing 2/3 of quarter. The chinese didn't rock up untill end of Nov so no testing till then so what happened to the 16000 tonnes we should of produced at 100% capacity for Nov (before you scream monsoon find out actually how much rain Kurnool got in Nov). I never expected a quarter of full production but I dont expect the company to try and pull the wool over my eyes with rubbish excuses like rain when you can google kurnool rain fall for Oct/Nov and conduct testing during wet conditions when by the time the chinese get there the rain had well and truly stopped.

In saying all this I'm not denying tough conditions management must endure and all the work behind the scenes and the good work they done to get us here we just need more transparency with announcements and stop pretending we have memories of gold fish.

Full disclosure I have off loaded 50% of my holdings to now hold 1.7m but am content holding for the long term but I understand peoples fustrations on some of the ways this company has dealt with things lately and people have a right to be critical you just need to look at the SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.