CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

clarification on queries

1. 41 Posts.
    proxylady

Pinnicle You are quite right. The jewel in the crown as mentioned is site 4C owned by Pinnicle. I incorrectly bracketed 4B and 4C together to reduce typing as they were both owned by Pinnicle
    DMC According to my notes his exact words were "results on holes drilled will be coming out in a few weeks".He also indicated that they were extremely happy with the acquisition and had worked hard to get it given the chinese interest .
    Marampa You may well be right. My notes indicated annual estimated tonnage as !b but I was under pressure trying to keep up. Tony had a lot to say and he wasn't slowing down for me.

Thanks for clarifying some of the points.The end result is to ensure accurate and correct info is given on this site

Sloanrunner
    FE He did make reference to FE and mentioned Padbury in passing.Obviously he was restricted in what he coud say. I think your most recent post on Fe reveals more than what we heard on the night

leroy
    Leichardt I did ask your question in full. TS smiled at the question and said to his advisers "how much am I allowed to say". He then went on to mention the other party seem to be greatly overvaluing the former Matrix site . I got the impression that discussions were continuing.

Peter111
    Site 4A is Marampr and sites 4B and 4C are Pinnicle

Disclaimer
    I am not an expert on CFE.I personally have learned so much in the past few days. To the informed posters and there are many I say a big thank you as working together we all win

Regards John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.