CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

clarification on sanevo contract from cfu, page-14

1. 1,095 Posts.
    Agree totally I sent a message to Paddy Thompson and still no comment from CFU. It may not be important to them but is probably affecting morale and the board has a duty to report no matter how busy they are.

Update from BHKW
    http://www.bhkw-infothek.de/nachrichten/10601/2013-02-18-auch-sanevo-ist-insolvent-das-aus-fur-den-whispergen/
    "5. Update of the 20.02.2013 5:39 pm:

Sanevo announces that from now the rest in the spare parts store insolvent WhisperGen manufacturer marriage and components are sold off. A list of available parts can be requested at sanevo. Orders will only have a email address of the insolvent efficient home energy S.L. in Spanish or English language adopted and shall be possible only with advance payment.

In addition to individual components, also 50 brand-new WhisperGen are on the sales list. These new devices are originally for E.ON have been determined UK and already have technical improvements which increase the lifespan and reliability of the devices. The controls of these devices are configured for a connection to the British mains of course and would have to be converted for use in Germany only. The purchase price for the WhisperGen of latest generation should be 2.500,-euro plus applicable taxes and freight.
    "
    I know all the action is in Europe but there is a few AUD in the mix.

Crikey E.ON sitting on 50 units they will want to write off this FY at 2,500 Euros each with modifications.

So perhaps stockpiling Bluegens soon.

My only other thought here is it may well be a gift for CFU in the sense that the supply chain was CFU -> Sanevo -> Trianel and now it will be direct to Trianel.

Sanevo did have 380 installed Units many with the Stadwerke and IBZ so it may just enable ^ profit or reduced cost..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.