SUM 6.78% 27.5¢ summit minerals limited

clarification re: dates for rights issue, page-3

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Got a call from Graeme Smith - co sec - ex date (13th May) the CDI's will be ex-rights, meaning today was essentially the last day to have bought in to receive the entitlement to the rights. 17th May is just to take into account settlement etc and other 'processing' timelines to enable your name on the book.

You did worry me though regarding the 'ordinary shares' you mentioned.. i went back to the announcement and indeed they are ineligible except for if you convert them to CDI's by teh 15th May per the attached form (obviously not attached as its the announcement). Issue is Graham in our phone call said the 22nd may was dispatch date of docs - so I would get onto the co's case for this conversion form if you need it.

I dont' know how you obtain 'ordinary shares' as opposed to 'CDI's - I checkedmy contract note and the description of SUM bought was CDI related.. therefore I assume I have bought CDI's and wont be subject to the conversion issue of ordinary shareS? Therefore i Should be entitled to the rights issue? Hope i havent got all this wrong or I'll be kicking myself if nothing comes in the mail. But still.. whatever it says on the contract buy note should be what I got, correct? I.e. it would have said sumatra xxxx ordinary shares if so?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.020(6.78%)
Mkt cap ! $17.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 26.5¢ $942.8K 3.390M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 79723 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 8576 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.