WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi OC, Thanks for the reply, even though not an actual reply to...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi OC,

Thanks for the reply, even though not an actual reply to the question.
    Not sure where you get the "making money hand over fist" comment from but if that is the way you see, what I classify as a good return on investment, so be it.
    Glad you are doing well with your lithium stocks. Always good to here of people having success, particularly in the share market, which as you well know is not an easy game to play.
    Also not sure where you get the "Company that is doing nothing for its shareholders" comment from. Having been around OBJ for quite some time, I know that there are many shareholders for whom the company has done extremely well. Those who were in before mid 2013 (myself included) would be very happy with the results. Perhaps a bit frustrated with the time involved but this is the path many of us have chosen and I suppose if we were unhappy with the company we would sell and move on. Just did a history search (never done one before) and I think I understand why you are so bitter, having an average buy in of .095. Looks like you were caught up in the hype of the fist P&G announcement and judging by some of your posts back then you were also involved in feeding the hype.

Post by o.c.16 23/9/14

last trading was at 8.9c...... yet HC still on 9c ????

oh well,,,,,, learn to live with it HC buddies.... waiting, waiting..... bloody waiting
    anyone wanting in or extras.... now is the time, cause when she blows it will be no turning back...

Don't really understand why you pop back in from time to time to throw a few barbs around. Quite a childish bad loser mentality.

As to my "Guru" - once again, not sure how you arrive at this. I assume you are talking about ABDM, who is not my guru, but is however a bloody good poster who provides plenty of information in his colourful posts and yes he has put a prediction out there of 35c by end of June.
    Do I think we will make it? - probably not.
    Do I think we will be higher than current price? - yes.
    Do I have any idea where we will be? - absolutely not, but I would guess around .15c.
    Do I care? - not really, would be nice but if there is one thing OBJ has taught me it is patience.

Something I can tell you is that I can't remember ever seeing ABDM make a post such as yours above. Yes he is bullish but I think that is from research rather than hype.

Enjoy your weekend and I sincerely do hope you do well with your lithium stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.