ANX 0.00% 1.9¢ anax metals limited

Teddie I don't believe maigix is naieve I agree with him They...

1. 143 Posts.
    Teddie I don't believe maigix is naieve
    I agree with him They have spent a huge amount of money and got nothing
    I have heard their hype from KB for several years as too have lots of others yet nothing in the bin and I put others into based on what I was told
    Where is he now Gone to ground I would suggest with tail between his legs
    Still he did pull a new condo out of it so whatever happens he made some coin
    Sure exploration is a risk but I wonder how the insto's are feeling stumping up all their money at 90c only to see the share at 27c What were they sold on
    I am sure they were sold the same story as all of us
    Could have the biggest manganese find ever?? Well that has turned into a flop
    I watched Dr Taylors video presentation a couple of years ago and thought wow this could be a biggy (still could be) but you would have to agree that so far it is a fizzer
    Wonder why Ohara left? (speculation of course just like ARM)
    I will stay as I have been in too long now and I don't trade the share. I do hope that John 453 is on the money or I feel ARM is in the dunny ( little poetic licence here)
    One does have to feel a little miffed but hey that is investing in a spec share Up / down all based on nothing
    Let's hope that they find something this time round or you can see it at 5c or less
    Sure their EV is cheap but it's only cheap if they have something otherwise the EV doesn't mean diddly
    Teddie there is a difference between negativatey and reality
    Lets hope !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $16.96K 892.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 187879 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 238470 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.