ANX 8.33% 2.2¢ anax metals limited

I have long kept a watch on this stock, simply beacuse they have...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I have long kept a watch on this stock, simply beacuse they have spun the stock all the way too the bank, and those who wanted to believe are now wondering where they went wrong. Well I hate to tell you this, but remember that I told you so.

These guys are a great example of how this industry is full of sharks. Just because you have a PhD (in my experience the better explorers dont need to spend 5 years at uni, they just go and get a job as a geo and in 5 years they learn 10x those that stayed in the institution have) or you are an "independant expert" (who happens to have been paid by the company to produce an overly optomistic report about your project, how independant is that?) doersn't mean you know what you are talking about, or worse, are telling the truth.

Everyone who doesnt have a technical understanding loves nearology, or how much land area someone holds. But the reality is that to hold the amount of ground these guys have burn serious cash as pointed out. And if they don't reduce thier landholdings yearly and be hardnosed about it, they end up being overwhelemed and spend, what was it? 19 Mill in 5 years and get nowhere.

If it sounds too good too be true, it probably is!

And if you think there is a world class copper deposit siitng there on surface that hasnt been found before, even though you had guys like CRA working the ground 20 years or so ago, well, you deserve what you get

By the way, I am not being negative, I love the exploration industry, but you must be realistic.

The best these guys could do is buy an advanced project with thier cash, cause they have no credibility in my books.

My opinion only. DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $24.71K 1.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 616230 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 191492 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.