BMN 3.65% $2.84 bannerman energy ltd

well you have to wonder why the company although posturing about...

1. 1,463 Posts.
    well you have to wonder why the company although posturing about that the inequality about the sp - is all part of the game... only themselves to blame but actually it is gain. one Mr Jubber who was brought in to refine the PFS and get the company into a position where the decision to mine is feasible - he sure will get a pretty packet for doing so... I for one would have liked to have seen it linked to the decision to proceed, as he gets a salary for doing his job, he wouldn't have achieved jack if they dont go ahead.

the fact the options proposed are far less than previous is a positive but the topping up for what was granted previously to perform the same function is just corporate mid cap greed - something that is endemic in the small cap mining industry and companies such as BMN that have failed to deliver on stated initiatives whilst feeding the top get punished and punished hard as sh's are diluted for no results.

cost of living pressures are rising for all, profits and market caps are coming back down but those select few that are in a position to do so, keep gauging their sh's like there was never a GFC with the corporate greed continuing unabated. the fact this is tied to a deliverable which will close out the 20% is a positive as the decision to mine as I understand it will be made upon completion of the DFS... here's hoping that is the outcome for the long termers amongst us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
0.100(3.65%)
Mkt cap ! $499.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.89 $2.78 $1.724M 605.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 $2.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.84 646 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.