NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

clarification

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Just trying to understand more on the situation of "Angloplats is claiming an entitlement to a 50% free share of the Modikwa Deeps farms on the basis that it was the holder of the Old Order mining rights"

If Anglo wants 50% free carry interest on all the Modikwa Deeps then how is the farms going to be developed and is there going to be more percentage given away for development funds? By law the BEE keeps 26% so would it mean that NKP shareholders get absolutely nothing in return if say another 24% has to be given up for the financing guarantee?

What I am trying to get my head around is that how is Anglo walking into a negotiation asking for "50% free interest". I would think that a court case would be the way to go if they wanted this.

What I am reading today seems to be a "one pointer" which does not really add up. Does anyone know what sort of financing package has been put up in return? I would think that a JV would usually mean the seller side giving up a percentage of his holdings for return of some kind of intrinsic return.

Non holder at the moment but always interested to get back in when there is false panic...even for a trade only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.