AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

clarification, page-12

1. 290 Posts.
    It deserves to be what it is because everything this company touches turns to pot. The talk never matches the walk. Its all very well to say shale is hot but AKK has had 105 since IPO when nat gas prices were much higher and oil higher too.

I hear gushing about the newer projects. You really think AKK got under the market because the new guy has great contacts? Please. They got them becase bigger and smarter companies passed. It doesnt mean that they will fail but it means high risk and relatively high cost both in asset development and ongoing carried interests and royalties.

Johnno I know from other threads that youre pretty new at this and I wish you well. No-one gets it right all the time, least of all me. But be very clear unless you've got more money than you need this is not a stock in this climate to be risking serious capital with. This is very high risk old son and I promise you this. You were absoluetly on the right track with SLR and that company will make you far more money than this ever will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.