LCY 7.69% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

clarification. . .

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

As we are all well aware that we are waiting for clarification from the company ATM and this has basically done everyones heads in.

NDMC have bought half the co in a astute business deal in a depressed market and if I hear one more that its been "sold for Peanuts" I'II puke! if the deal wasn't done in the first place then Mt.Bevan will still be a mountain, and not be going into production in the near future.

Then delve into what is happening behind the boardroom doors, after watching India getting smashed in the cricket we might get some business done. Lets follow due process of how the board decisions are being made, decisions are done at LCY board level, then do they have to go to NDMC board to be ratified for approval, or because we have 3 NDMC directors on board can that approval be done on the spot.

Also we have had the "This is what we are going to do from NDMC" great PR but all we have been given is the icing but no cake.
    Ben has alluded in his email their is alot going on that he couldn't mention on HC, also the gameplan switch reverting back to the original JV agreement this has happened because of the Chairman swap and now we have a different agenda and direction?

So the only concrete info that will be coming next is the JORC Ann and will this be what? what has been already slated or bigger resource?

Clarification from the Board would be greatly appreciated for the sanity of the shareholders.

Hope everyone has a great aussie day as it is pissing down here on the sunny coast and I have mushies sprouting between my toes

Cheers
    Hammo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.206K 169.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 337730 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 87803 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.