KOR 10.0% 0.9¢ korab resources limited

that is the company opinion ,but in my opinion, well lets just...

1. 52 Posts.
    that is the company opinion ,but in my opinion, well lets just wait and see what ASIC's opinion is as they have said they are adding to a file on korab, or as they put it "The issues you have raised will receive careful consideration, and have been recorded on our internal intelligence database." and as we all know the truth cannot be defamatory!

As other posters have pointed out the crux of the issue is that at the time of voting on the distribution the latest correct information that shareholders had was : Distribution would occur within 6 months of listing AND the ratio would be 1:1.26 AND distribution was not conditional on either of the two companies listing on the ASX. This was in official releases in the weeks before voting.

So a reasonable person would assume that just like korabs previous spin off the UAU/POM ipo the shares would be distributed and then the listing would be tried at a later date.

Speaking of that related company UAU/POM does anyone recall what happens to the rights for gold that melrose was going to get from UAU/POM when it listed? Has melrose lost the rights and are they going to turn up in the POM ipo that we are told is happening within months, of course after the share consolidation I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $4.426K 557.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204353 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 61892 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.