MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

People (exberliner1, onlooker)As you will gather I enjoy your...

1. 108 Posts.
    People (exberliner1, onlooker)

As you will gather I enjoy your posts. I will now be a bit more direct.

I am a crafty old fella and as you may guess I do my research very carefully and I know what to look for in spec resource stocks. Most of the time I get it right but gee I have had a couple of spectacular failures largely in au in Oz.

In regard to MNE - I have always had a strong interest and understanding of copper exploration in South America. When MNE stepped into Chile I was initially quite sceptical and not particularly keen on the area they are in. I also had a recollection that some big boys had combed this area pretty thoroughly in the mid to late 80s and interest faded pretty quickly. However, after some research I came to the view that little advanced geology exploration techniques had been used in this area and when some positive signs started to emerge with MNE from very basic and random drilling - I started to get very interested. I asked myself what might be found if into the future a more comprehensive drilling/exploration was commissioned.

So next step I spoke to some colleagues and asked a few questions about the area, MNE, past interest, etc. One response I got "MNE long shot. They talk about grades, not reserves. Direct ship ore is very low paying. Like backing a long shot in a horse race - only do it with play money." Several weeks after this response I got this from the same person who happens to be a long retired geologist. "MNE might not be the long shot I first thought. If the initial details are on the money the geology is of real interest and has strong similarities with bonanza copper deposits in Peru and Ecqador and elsewhere in Chile. I have done as much background checking as I can on the people involved with MNE and I have no reason to believe they are not knowledgeable and very capable."

Read into this what you may.

Good luck to all.

Cheers

Buster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.