WKT 0.00% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

Clarification, page-5

1. 8,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6833
    Hi Sharebear , No doubt you have the term sheet ,
    but we won't know till Monday for sure if we get scaled back , hope to get the full amount not a part refund check , have you listened to Tom and Andrew in a presentation ? Tom and Andrew are so impressive, Andrew is extremely experienced in the MET , LINDI is an incredible once in a lifetime lifetime find , the confidence and knowledge these two guys have on the WKT projects are overwhelming , WKT worth xxx more than $12 million being on track to be amongst the 1st to production in Tanzania 2017 , the research on the new Lithium ground in Namibia is interesting , a potential world class deposit and 6x cheaper to develop than even Tanzania, 2 projects, Brine is the low cost interesting one, N$ denominated is key , an opportunity too good for WKT to let go , top priority is to get Lindi up and producing multiple best in class products , the mine is incredibly small but can produce 25,000 to 40,000 tons PA due to the high grade feed , only $8 million modular mine cost plus on site works can be easily and cheaply expanded with each off take partner, look forward to see the deposit paid on the 1st one , the 1st one is the hardest , if all the ducks are lined up soon can be debt funded or a JV partner ?Debt funding is less dilutive and preferred , good luck WKT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.