PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

clarifying what

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    another trading halt and the explanation is utter crap. If this is the ASX meddling I will be rather annoyed (i think saying rather annoyed is not a swear word?) because they haven't done didddly squat up to now. What hope have we got these days when u put your cash in based on asx ann's and public statements which turn out to be whoopsydaisies?

To all the 'I told u so experts' out there I will say a couple of things. Yes u were right but seeing u r all so smart how bout posting me a winner on which i can get my cash back? Further, I didn't put my money in this thinking that they were going to be the next big thing employing thousands of people. That was just hype but I at lease expected something resembling previous ann's and so did those who took the placement at 10 cents I guess?

Oilyman where r u, I have called out for you before the halt and no answer although i do recall u saying on another thread something along the lines like the co. have never been more confident. PLM what u reckon also, u must be peeved eh?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.