TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

clarity on upgrade, qrtly, & opportunities

1. 179 Posts.
    Have spoken to Steve. At the AGM they said that any upgrade would come with the HALF yearly result. I had taken that to mean the audited half yearly due out in Feb. Steve confirmed to me just now that any upgrade, should there be one, will come with the unaudited 2nd qtr results - the ann't we are expecting (I didn't want to push Steve on this info) next week. Also there'll be some commentary on other business developments (not necessarily acquisitions).

Main point of interest is that they've got the numbers worked out on a mobile TDU and now just have to get a potential client or two over the line on doing a 40,000T project. I calculate that should they get such a project then they'll clear $2-3m on such a project alone. It would take about 3-5 months to do. They'd then have to find another one, obviously. Interesting that the only other mobile TDU in the country helped a company in 2000 win a job in NSW. Problem is:they STILL haven't got a license to do that job. Just shows Steve's value - he knows how to get licenses. Now that's a bit of a call, because they have to get the license, but he's pretty confident he can get one.

TOXO's cease trading at the end of business Monday. Convert or sell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.