ADD 0.00% 0.3¢ adavale resources limited

clarity

1. 11 Posts.
    Could someone clarify for me??? Is this a fair assumption? Currently this stock is at 0.020.... and has been trading (mimimal volume that is) between 0.020 and 0.025 for sometime.

Shareholders have and continue to become annoyed/angry/disinterested with the stock.

A rights issue will soon be offered and due to the fact that nothing has happened for sometime, people won't consider throwing more dollars at it. Therefore, leaving a considerable amount of shares for peolpe running the company to snap up at a very cheap price......holding a large majority of the stock.

Then, if and only if, announcements were to be released (further confirming and adding to the positive information already drip fed to us) and in turn, sends the stock north.....

You don't have to be a brain surgeon.......It would be beneficial to not release any positive announcements, share price stays low with no volume, rights issue, no one takes extra shares up, directors buy extra cheap shares, announcements, share price heads north.......more spread (and bread) for them.

Could this be a fair assumption???? I'm no expert with this share and its only my opinion but could someone elborate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.