DMN 0.00% 0.1¢ datamotion asia pacific limited

Hello there.It is disappointing that big brother is expecting us...

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hello there.
    It is disappointing that big brother is expecting us to do the work for them, ASX and ASIC.
    Just wondering how many companies would have got away with some of there actions if it wasnt for the investors? What are they good for? Just taking fees?
    Now URE was a part of ORO. I believe 888 Resources is a part of ORO. Joshua Wellisch was a director of ORO till sometime around end of 2010. Intercorp has shares in DMN and still I believe in ORO. There address is suite 3 72 Canning. They are all in the one suite. AND they needed to have a conference call for the announcement.
    What is DMNs'payroll one part time receptionist and maybe one IT. There are 3.7 billion shares in DMN according to Joshua. That is what he told me. I think ASX and ASIC have alot to answer for.
    I looked up the name Anthony Rechner, well he was only charged and sentenced I believe in Sept. 2007. He gave incorrect information regarding another mining stock. I am only going of info via internet. So they probably have not been sued so it must be true.
    Now Anthony is the consulting geologist for DMN as the announcement says. Firstly if I knew I would not have put any money in this company. Now the company that Anthony was in changed names and called something else. I would too.
    What is wrong with ASX and ASIC. It would be great for the investor to know all about this so they can make a decision whather or not to put there money in that company. I dont mind taking a punt but if the disclosure from a company of certain information that can affect investors investing is not being not disclosed then surely they have a case to answer for.
    I have also had a conversation with Mr Kenneth Lim regarding drilling information. There was two previous drilling holes apparently drilled at the site(Mt Barrett). Mr Lim told me to go and find it in the public records and that it was inconclusive and was not relevant to disclose. Even though apparently according to Mr Lim they went through 120 mtrs of clay. My question is why not after the first hole they drilled being the third hole a annoucement was not made? So what made them continue to drill the second hole? What value was it to drill the second hole?
    Joshua was just as much help. According to Tony the cores are in storage.
    So I looked up WAMEX for a history of Mt Barret and there it was Granite, Breccia etc. I am still waiting to see the actual drilling report to show what was there. I dont care if it is 300 metres of clay. As shareholders I believe we are entitled to this information and not for them to decide whether they should or not. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING. If it wasnt for us they would not have the money to do these things. I would like to see how they are going to fund the next project? Another placement I suppose.
    We need more clarity. I wonder if there is going to be a AGM for DMN or a wind up. Maybe they will consolidate in that one office to save face. Surely Intercorp isnt that dumb or are they just playing us.
    Since the major sharholder in ORO and DMN apparently has his son-in-law in as a director, at one stage a director in both is that a conflict of interest? I wonder if there is some explaining to do?
    Once again I would like some clarity.
    As for researching a company to invest in, how much the hell should a investor have to dig and sift through. What are we trying to do here? This is not the investors job, that is big brothers job, go and get more personal to keep the books in order.
    Thats my say about this. By the way isnt 1000ppb 1g/t? Whats this 6 and 7 and 60 ppb. Get real.
    Have a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.