DMN 0.00% 0.1¢ datamotion asia pacific limited

clarity, page-8

1. 287 Posts.
    This is a useful statement on the Blake Dawson site of law relating to disclosure of relevant information. http://www.blakedawson.com/Templates/Publications/x_article_content_page.aspx?id=55221

Peter Armitage is both leader of Blake Dawson's Competition and Consumer Protection team, as well as director of Oroya, the JV partner and operator of the Mt Barrett drill.

I have only 599,000 ORO and 500,000 DMN. I limited my buying when I saw the post by Geogeorge on 31 March 2011 posted on HC http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1423856&msgid=8071822 (pardon my mild edit of his typos):
    ?Just wanted to say that I had a look at that geophysical report to the Mt Barrett 'Mt Weld Look-a-like'. Personally I don?t think it has legs. I could probably point out a thousand other anomalies in that area of WA with similar looking geophysical responses. What?s even more worrying is the fact the anomaly is right on the edge of what I would interpret as a buried granite. More likely than not the high response is some magnetite rich segregation along the margin of a granite.?

As it turned out Geogeorge was correct and I am very glad I had the opportunity to read his post. But I should not have to depend upon random postings on HC for my due diligence. Now I find out, through another HC post by samkos, that there were already drills of Mt Barrett and this information and the results were not included in company statements.

All relevant price sensitive information should be contained in statements released by both companies involved. In particular, those who came to the company with solid reputations do place shareholders at risk if they do not uphold legal requirements to disclose all relevant information. In addition, geologists and members of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, Bruce Craven, Dr Wenlong Zang, and Anthony Rechner, have all added their names and reputations to the reports and processes that encouraged us to invest in these two companies. The relvant professional associations should also be advised of our concerns about their members' actions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.