ZEO 5.13% 3.7¢ zeotech limited

Clarity

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    In the interest of providing some clarity in the discussion regarding the 76mill shares crossed through the market.
    My take on it is that nominee companies do not generally vote (in AGMs) the shares they hold on behalf of beneficiaries. This is because a nominee holding may be held on behalf of several holders, each of whom may have differing voting preferences. In any case they are not obliged to vote. So if beneficiaries wish to vote they must arrange for the shares to be transferred to their name, vote the stock, and transfer the stock back to the nominee company. If the 76mill shares go through the market again in the near term, I would say its a pretty good vindication of my theory.

I hear some whining about the extension of phase B of the methane validation, these people cant be reading the quarterly. 10kgs of synthetic zeolite produced from COAL FLY ASH was provided to Griffith for use in the methane control program, that's right, a toxic waste product being used to oxidise the worlds most deadly GHG emission!!!. Spare me.....there's 60 million tonnes of the stuff lying around in QLD (where ZEO is based incidentally) and until now they didn't know what to do with it...!!! ..and to repeat myself...the validation of this technology will be finalised in 8 days. The data sets will then be formalized. Stunning world class patent pending tech in the hottest space on the planet.!! Get ready.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $64.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $16.72K 449.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ 276527
Last updated 12.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.