GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

I fear that Hudson Hawk's concerns may be well founded. I sent...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

I fear that Hudson Hawk's concerns may be well founded. I sent an e-mail months ago to Marine Andre pleading with GSL to approach shareholders for funds rather than see the whole enterprise founder after so much R & D and seemingly so much progress. I would certainly have contributed. I did not receive a reply. I have not been able to talk to the administrators either, but have in the last few days spoken to a helpful person in the Queanbeyan office - I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was anyone there to take the call! I gathered from him that the timetable for seeking expressions of interest in whatever assets are put up for sale is very short, (a month or two) making the difficulty in obtaining information from the administrators doubly worrying. 

Does Hudson or anyone know in detail what assets were sold to Dr Hebting in August? Has a new company been established by him?

I agree that there should be legal advice obtained on the legitimacy of the steps taken by the managing director and the Board from mid-2018 until today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.