Enoggera; I note the mindset implicit on your comment, "... Me I...

1. 47,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Enoggera; I note the mindset implicit on your comment, "... Me I could not give a fat rats how i am viewed but I do know what is the best for my country. ...".

So you think you know best and I gather therefore that your task on this forum must be to dictate that to other posters.

Small wonder you're struggling to engage with perspectives that run contrary to what you know best and apparently in denial about Australia's historical record and Peter Dutton's apparent efforts to resurrect it:

"... Dutton is as subtle as a Southern Cross tattoo. He has said this week that he wants to be prime minister. Dutton and Tony Abbott have made reducing migration a cornerstone of their conservative manifesto. Dutton said in February that it must happen. Turnbull refuses it for economic reasons.
    But Dutton sees it as more than numbers. It is a hateful dichotomy between migrants who are “going to be a burden” and those who “make a good contribution”. His is a world of halves: civilised white farmers against Rohingya who face refoulement.
    He is not above inventing race panics to advance his career. He did more than anyone in the country to confect a gang crisis in Melbourne. He alone makes decisions about the fate of individual refugees. He is happy to politicise the court system, to starve out refugees in the community, to drag people from their houses and split up families, to count the dead and wounded in the camps he runs off our shores. ..."

https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/2018/04/14/hateful-numbers/15236280006086

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.