Well sushi, much as i'd like to "play", i've run out of play...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    Well sushi, much as i'd like to "play", i've run out of play money, the dregs i have left are stuck in a small uranium company that's been fighting in court against it's joint venture partner for nearly a couple of years. ASIC might THINK they are untouchable, what with all of them being lawyers, but Police Commissioner Sir Terence Lewis probably thought he was untouchable too, till the Fitzgerald inquiry stripped him of his knighthood and put him where he belonged, in a jail cell for a very long time. Let's bring on Lawyer of Origin wars. Greg Medcraft hails from Box Hill/Woollahra council in a previous life, lets see how he shapes up against some opposition big guns that hopefully will be willing to take ASIC and the ASX on. Maybe it's a pipe dream, but you'll never never know unless you ever ever have a go. Oh and Wayward1, i have plenty of proof of my losses, in emails i sent to ASIC and the ASX over many many years. And yes Pacificwinner, both ASX and ASIC are equally culpable, as ASIC took over as regulators just over 2 years ago, before that ASX was "at the wheel" but all they did was follow the patients (retail shareholders inside the ambulance) to the hospital to make sure they arrived, that was the end of their responsibility. And the tradition continues to this day. Oh and ASIC are bullies in the workplace too, ask Bob Katter's daughter why she left there (she was an ASIC lawyer) or do a google search.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.