we'll just have to agree to disagree.i'm a realist, so i just...

1. 3,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    we'll just have to agree to disagree.

i'm a realist, so i just live within the parameters set around me.
    sure i may not agree with them, but they are there, they are sanctioned as legal otherwise they would have been outlawed.

you're a dreamer, an idealist... and good for you... keep fighting the good fight... but until legislation or regulations change, bot trading is very much legal... so, like i said, deal with it, or keep signing petitions and blah blah blah

please don't take my stance as being for bot trading... i'm not... but that doesn't change the fact that its there... and it seems it's here to stay.
    call it corrupt or unfair or whatever you want... it doesn't matter... it will still be there tomorrow morning at 10am when the market opens.

and again, like i said, if you feel hard done by, join a broker service where you pay $10k a year regardless of number of trades placed, and place your 1 share bot trades... but i'm guessing you want to be a millionaire overnight for $9.95 trades.

you complain about their advantage, but then you won't pay up to have the same advantage... bot trading leverages economies of scale.. you do X number of trades a month so you pay per trade... broker houses do XXXXXXXXXX trades a day... so they access volume based favourable pricing from the asx... can't beat them... join them... or not...

either way, i'm done with this... you tagged me after 2 years... i'm still not interested.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.