PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

I feel sorry for you guys and I understand I have been caught in...

1. 2,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I feel sorry for you guys and I understand I have been caught in the BS of other stocks, what I don't understand is how they think they can get away with it in this day and age. My con jobs that I have been caught in include STI and HTX, you are not alone but geezzzz it hurts, fact, some people just don't have a conscience, I have learnt by mistakes and now I only believe one percent of what I read and company announcements and believe the rest to be BS, best way to work.

ASIC stand for, we look good but will do nothing, but send out the regulation forms, once you answer that's fine. Everyday there is a great con being orchestrated by the greedy, they don't mind stealing from the people that worked hard for their money, that's how they become rich. no wonder so many investors get jaded.

Always beware the blue sky rampers, who are they actually working for ? You will never know till they raid your pocket, clean you out and fill their own.

What has the world come to ? Or are we just smarter, the internet may have saved some of us and persecuted others. Good luck to all of you but ASIC have failed the investor, shame, shame, shame !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.