SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Class action against SGH ( thread not for SGH bulls), page-106

1. 3,495 Posts.
    Mighty. I'm interested to know what prompted your new thinking about SGH's' future viability and merit of the class action? I post your heartfelt final message (posted under your previous profile) for context (dated 1 March):

"...I am as disappointed as all shareholders with the performance reported yesterday. My reason for investing in the company was based .. on what I considered ot be the only source of truth - the compnay announcements and interpreation of those announcements

Yesterday's news forces me to take a different view in part. I am disappointed that there was no attempt by management to explain the the difference between today and the due diligence indicating 30% accretive. Equity left in the business has now set a new benchmark and at face value it is extremely concerning to see debt to equity in excess of 200%. No doubt if a rabbit isn't pulled out of the hat then early repayment of debt by March 2107 is impossible without additional equity and that raises the question who would pump more money into ti in its current form.

At this time I am supporting a class action if that what it takes to get to the truth of who advised what on the PSD deal. I haven't registered as yet...."

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/where-is-mightyatom.2714424/page-3?post_id=17153101#.Vu0yUhEaySM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.