CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

count me in for the class action Legin. I've been contacting...

1. Gus
    219 Posts.
    count me in for the class action Legin. I've been contacting ASIC, current affairs, today tonight, The Age and other investigative journalist several times since my last posting. They are definitely interested but need to hear from other shareholders to make sure if the story is worth writing/investigated and if there are large numbers of people got affected and how big is the magnitude of the damage done by their scheme.

Done a bit of research re peter landau & Jason Brewer and found few companies related to them

Konekt Ltd (Former Director,Remuneration Committee.
    Quest Petroleum NL (Former Secretary)
    BioProspect Ltd. Share price $0.003 (hopeless!)
    Blaze International Ltd.(Former Executive Director)
    Pacific Niugini Ltd.
    Continental Coal Limited-(Executive Director)
    View Resources Ltd.
    NKWE Platinum Ltd (registerd office in BERMUDA!).
    Range Resources Ltd. (executive director)
    Doull Holdings Pty Ltd (director)
    Paynes Find Gold Limited.
    Okap Ventures Pty Ltd (Director)
    Komodo Capital Pty Ltd
    Silver Stones Resources Ltd
    Red Emperor resources Ltd
    Contact Uranium
    Artemis resources
    Lacka Consulting

Some companies above have records of sharing directors, doing business with each other, transferring money internally just to make their accounting look good in my opinion.

They have invested the money VERY wisely...yes very wisely only to suit their intention from the beginning which is to enrich themselves. For example money raised by Range Resources got depleted immediately $1.195 million paid as consulting fees, reimbursement expenses of
    $493 thousand and another $300 thousand consulting fees plus another $330 thousand....ALL to Mr Peter Landau's companies...Okap ventures Pty Ltd (read: vultures) and Doull Holdings Pty Ltd.
    Shares, Stock,money held indirectly or directly in the name of Peter Landau and Dr Susan Cann (landau family superannuation), not sure if this is the same Dr Susan cann at Fremantle Family doctors at Beaconsfield or not...

feel free to use the information above which all available in the public domain.

read more at http://www.theage.com.au/business/all-the-little-birdies-have-deserted-the-nest-20080707-34io.html

So now we all know all our money and hard earned $$$ gone into their pocket..

Cr**k
    Sc**m

May all of of you involved in this continental coal scheme go to Jail where you all can rot in hell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.