CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

class action and compensation plan

1. 1,950 Posts.
    I am just reporting this again.
    I have a meeting with Slater and Gordon next week and need to give them our side of the story to see if we have been mislead or anything like that!

I am only putting my hand up because I thought others where taking care of it and they have now vanished.
    I have just finished another claim that took 2 years and my partner and I never gave up.
    So could be a long time, but lets just see If we have a case first.

Hi guys a few people in the past have tried to start this and have vanished.
    I have been here for over 2 years and I am a silly man who holds enough stock and is just out of the top 20 holders.

From the emails and research I have conducted on class actions appears we should have a case in compensation against CCC or the board or both.

So instead of wasting time on bagging out management/CCC on this forum I want to actually start this process.

Somebody has to be held accoutable for out losses as we have paid them to look after our money and it has not been invested wisely as far as some can see.

So I would love to have current, ex holders and the really switced on guys take the time out and help us try and have a win for the little guys and perhaps stop this mess.

We may not have a case, but I would love to die trying.

So what we need to take this further is who do people want to use to help fight the case and what errors they may have made to make us want to pursue this matter.

Lawyer Ideas:Slater and Gordon, Maurice Blackburn etc

Claiming Ideas:Conflict of interest,For debts incurred by the Company at a time when it was unable to pay debts as they fell due,Not using money for the purpose it was raised for etc.

So once this is done you can join the class action through the lawyers.

Please step up guys and help this mess out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.