GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

class action close to filing

1. 1,720 Posts.
    For those holders and ex-holders who are interested it looks like the class action is nearing completion for filing.

I have just been emailed that the many people who make up the 'GGP Investor Group' finally have the class action case nearing completion for filing and have asked myself and other current and ex-shareholders to submit their details if they do wish to be included to:

[email protected]

At this point in time the team is asking that they do need all those who wish to be included with their individual claims to email and provide at this stage only their:

Full name and full address of claimant

I am told at this stage no further details are required, and it has taken quite a while to get to this point as it has been a very time consuming exercise and in order to keep total costs down the majority of the preliminaries have been completed by a rather large task force committed to providing their services at no cost therefore ensuring the legal team are fully supplied with all relevant information.
    The action is now very close to being registered and once that happens a timing schedule will be known and passed on to all individual claimants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.