GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

class action close to filing, page-36

1. 8,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562

Morning acreage,

I knew what you meant in the way you expressed it and that's why I joked on the fix for it.

Arent you bald yet from all that head scratching.??? We are all in the same boat in trying to fathom out how we are in some of the best real estate of the PB, with the best in the business doing the fracs and maintaining the wells in the name of Haliburtun and yet we only have 4 wells producing only average results if you can call it that. Maybe poor would be better.

Just WHY only 30 odd barrels.???? I fear that #s 1 and 2 wont be much better albeit in the prized Cline interval, certainly need to pick up a lot from what I can make out of the part time production on the last production report. SRH 5 will need to be good to make up for the poorer wells, to make up better revenue from sales.

Acreage, you know as well as the rest of us as to the reason why #s 1 and 2 were offline for the past year or so, publicly announced TESTING. Not having a go at you with that. The only ones that know the answer wont tell us . I cant see why testing has taken so long and the integrity of the wells seemed to have been compromised of their so called spruiked potential . In my books they were one day wonders only and the life sucked out of them with all the testing done on them.

I believe that the GGP leases will deliver on fundamentals but will take some work to get there. Current proceedings are killing the potentials of it and the size of the leases we have now. Horis will be the best bet but some quite sizeable capital will be needed and a few quick wells in procession to get the ball rolling.

At todays rates on a CDP another well should have already been ready to drill unless the work on #5 is counted in this timeframe, I don't know as it was started before end of lease expiry.

Unless a JV is formed with a big capital input, the only chance I see is for a sizeable consolidation and rebirthing from there hopefully with a reasonable oversubscribed placement of some sort to get it going. I think a consolidation takes a few months to come into effect and hence again the CDP will be impeded unless as mentioned on here to pay cash for the lease delays in no activity that can be progressed.

So whats the answer to all this.??? I don't have a clue as much as all other holders, our hands are tied and it all rests in the lap of the GODS to make the right decisions and make some sort of progress to reinstore the FAITH that the PB operations are VIABLE with the present company.

If I knew the answer to all this, I would have no hesitation buying more converting some of my other holdings at these current prices. Instead now with what I have I will just sit back and pull another hair out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.