GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

class action close to filing, page-40

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Good morning lani62,

thanks for the reply and I do agree with you. Now that's why I am going bald, all the scratching of my head trying to nut out these GGP issues,lol thanks mate.
    Thank heavens there is only one of these coy's comes along in a,,,,,,,,,,, ummmmm was going to say lifetime but that would be wrong now wouldn't it ?lol

Just going back to the "Scientific Wells" or "Testing Wells"
    whatever your fancy ?

I absolutely agree with your first point and I am determined to one day, get an answer as to why they won't tell the market !

"The only ones that know the answer wont tell us .

Lets get back to your point about the slow producing or " I cant see why testing has taken so long" that's just my point here and, I have tried in vain to get this very very important point across to all and sundry.

My point being,

It seems to me there has been no testing ! no tweaking ! no trying different pumps ! no trying different paraffin breakdown liquids etc etc ! No nuffin !

It seems, they have not been trialing with these 2 wells because they have been shut in ! I have posted numerous times the actual TRRC production documents as entered into the database by the company ! If there was any testing of flow rates etc etc, it would have to be recorded on the TRRC website !

Now I would understand if I could see that one month it produced 123 bbls and the next 344bbls then 0bbls then back up to 500bbls but that is not what happened in those 12 or so month's !

You see,it seems to me they did nothing in that long period. The way I honestly understand it and the way the coy has portrayed it with the available evidence, it seems they showed total disregard for potential income which was so vital

In saying all of that and, I am very confident I am correct in my interpretation on that matter, if the company had informed the market about just exactly what they were doing and the time it would take without giving any IP data away, people like myself may just have given them a lot more leeway.

This is how companies integrity, start getting out of hand in the eyes of the public and of course the shareholders and, yes I did put numerous questions to the company regarding this subject of SRH #1 and #2 being shut-in for at least 6 month's prior to the frack extensions and I got fobbed off, which understandably pissed me off to no end.

So I did try and clear the matter up for my own personal sanity, and others but was unsuccessful. Now I ask, are we being whinges, trouble makers, down rampers as some like to call me ? Come on guys its your right as a shareholder in this company to know why a pretty good consistent income seemed to have been stopped at such a critical time in the companies history.

lani62 that's exactly my honest and open memory of the past 12 month's or so, on that subject and to date I am not aware of any news from the company which proves me wrong ?? If there is, can someone please post it here, thankyou.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.