BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Class action dossier, page-149

1. 1,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 759
    I don't agree.
    Many of these other fields could be years away.
    PEP 11 could be drilling within months of approval.
    Then there's the Carbon Capture element.

There is NO sound ecological (or otherwise )reason not to proceed.

All supposed reasons are either incongruous to reality or simply a lie perpeptuated to forward a nefarious agenda.

If Elbow & Crew wish to see it eventuate all they need to do is get on the front foot, outdance the imbecilc teals etc and back them into a position where they HAVE to concur lest they be seen as fools and irrelevant. This is the very essence of politics.

The methodology:
    Is gas good ?? Well even the EU and all their "experts" consider Gas a "clean" energy.

But there's dangers to the environment.....
    What are they ? How would they eventuate ? What precedent in the Australian context can be shown ?

They're a blight on the landscape ....
    Your eyesight is amazing. That you can not only see over the horizon, but beneath the see is truly astonishing. To say nothing of peeking beyond a line of ships !!

But the oil will damage the pristine coastline....
    The project is GAS ...not Oil.
    The regulations and oversight to Australian exploration and pipelines are exemplary..
    As to "pristine"...any more so than any other section of Australian coastline ? ( and we can talk about the ballast dumping and effluent discharge...if you really want to... )

But it'll affect Whale migration...
    Last i looked there's never been a Whale rig/pipeline incident ... but then Whales are smarter than your average Greenie/Tealer. Though we can discuss bird/windmill incidents if you like....

Forests are good for Carbon Capture .... well if you like storing Carbon.... let me tell you about PEP11.

For folk whose job it is to sell.... this isnt even hard work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $24.20K 1.317M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 5312030 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 888567 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.