BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Class action dossier, page-69

1. 9,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3187
    Well the list of things I need has shrunk, thanks mainly to the outstanding @Bravo77 who has, as anticipated, been spectacular. And I also thank all other contributors. We are not under time pressure at this point so keep up the searching where time permits, you just might find the silver bullet that we put into the smoking gun that wins us the case.

I do have one more topic that I seek assistance on. At the time Scomo got sprung on the secret Ministries, he made a statement which included these words:-

"I don't regret that for a second, and I don't think anyone who went surfing off the New South Wales coast this week - up around Newcastle, or the Central Coast, or off the Northern Beaches - would take any issue with a prime minister who lived up to his word and considered this matter from first principles," he said.

I was instantly confused about the term "first principles", I had never heard of it. My research has only produced this terminology as an internal Liberal Party reference to Menzies and in particular Menzies faith in God. That makes sense from a Scomo point of view but it is makes zero sense from a legal defence perspective.

So, can I please have some extra eyes and opinions on the term "first principles". Has anyone ever heard this before? Understand what it may mean? Or can you find anything deeper than Liberal Party mumbo jumbo to explain it. Many thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $49 2.459K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 742745 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5692976 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.